Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Stache-tacular!

Saturday night Mr. Z and I enjoyed the local art scene. We went to a play downtown called "The Musical Comedy Murders of 1940." It was a really funny murder mystery set (obviously) in the 40s. My good friend Jake's boyfriend stole the show as an uptight, mustachioed music director named Roger Hopewell. Seriously, take a look at that stache!


Live theatre is such a basic, yet magical form of entertainment. We enjoyed ourselves so much, I wonder why we don't make a point of getting out and seeing local productions more often. It's not like Madison is lacking options. Perhaps I'm making my way to a New Year's resolution!

In other, less interesting news, I had an egg white omelette sandwich for breakfast. It was pretty tasty!


I'm still tracking my units and trying to exercise. I'm down five pounds from when I began this adventure at the start of the month. As we all know, this week is a beast. Unfortunately Thanksgiving usually markes the begining of a one month eating binge. So, I'm going to try really hard to keep things under control... ugh, why is it so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment