Saturday, June 5, 2010

Weekend

Whew! What a weekend. I'm too tired to come up with anything witty to write, but here are some pictures to tell a story...


Bought protein powder at the co-op. I'm going to try it in our green monsters. I'll keep you posted.


Helped Mr. Z in the yard. Shoveling rocks is rough. Wearing a tiara while you do it makes it just a little bit more fun!


Riding lesson on Pixie. Practiced trotting and transitioning to a canter. She is so fast!


Sunday dinner. So yum! Sweet potato ravioli, pork chops and greens.


My view from dinner. What a satisfying end to a weekend of hard work!

I hope you had a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. I stopped by from Choit's Run. I noticed your book review, which relates to my favorite thing this time of year...local food!! Yahoo. I'll have to check out the book you suggested. I'll see if my library has it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your view is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather! I hope you enjoy "You're not You" it takes place in Madison, WI which is where I live, so it really hit home!

    Thanks Joan! The best part of that view is the fact that we worked so hard on the yard the whole weekend. Makes the view a little sweeter! :)

    ReplyDelete