Turkey Day is my dad's favorite holiday. That's my dad in the picture above, with my great-grandmother at her 104th birthday party. She's in heaven now, but my dad is in Green Bay...probably defrosting a turkey. So anyway, each year Mr. Z and I head to Titletown for a day of fun, family and of course...food. This year is no different and in anticipation of this wonderful feast, I thought I would start a list of things I am thankful for.
- A wonderful husband who transfers the butterscotch candies and hair bands from the passenger door pocket of his trade in to his brand new car just for me.
- A wonderful, loud, crazy family that loves and supports each other very much.
- Pixie, Ted, Paulette, the poodles and all of the other creatures at Harmony Horsemanship.
- Amazing, smart, witty friends from all different times and places of my life.
- Good health.
- Health insurance.
- Food in the pantry and fridge.
- A stable job.
- A cozy home filled with warmth and nice things.
Oh yeah, I'm also thankful for the "New Moon" date the H ladies have planned for the day after Thanksgiving!