Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Your voice sung lullabies and read stories about the Berenstein Bears and Blueberries for Sal and it continues to give sound advice and tell us how worthy and unique we are.


Your ears have listened to crying babies, musical numbers, cheering soccer/track crowds and stories about how our day went. Your ears are the best listening ears.


Your arms have cradled three babies, dug hundreds of flower beds and given countless hugs both soothing broken hearts and celebrating joyous occasions.


Your legs have carried you over mountains in Scotland, pedaled bikes with babes in tow and walked me to the bus stop and down the aisle.


Your hands have tied our shoes, graded papers, combed hair, baked tasty treats and fixed things around the house.


Your love is unconditional and teaches me everyday to be a better person, wife and friend. I will never be able to thank you enough for my life.


I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I love you too honey!!! Boy, that was sooooo nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so beautifully written, Bonniejean. I'm tearing up over here :)

    ReplyDelete