Thursday, May 20, 2010

Another outfit!

Today I'm wearing a dress I bought for $20 at a thrift shop in Amsterdam with a shirt I picked up from Red's Good Will goodies. I'm also donning the cream stretchy belt again. (Mr. Z will often comment if I wear this belt more than three times in one week...)


I've accessorized with awesome bird earrings made from bone (or antler?) that I got from my earring savvy SIL and a necklace that Mr. Z recently found cleaning out his closet. He's pretty sure it was a free gift his grandma got from a Fingerhut catalog. Isn't he a dear?


I'm sporting my favorite shoes today. Tan leather goes with just about anything.


These are four of the numerous (45) pictures I took of myself outside of my house this morning with my iPhone. A little ridiculous? Perhaps. But who doesn't love a self-imposed photo shoot in their driveway at 7:30 am?


I love putting together outfits and I love sharing them with you! I am the first to admit that I like getting my picture taken, I like looking good and yes, I am my own biggest fan (read more about that here). But let's not confuse this with arrogance, because one of my favorite things in the world is seeing other woman/girls who are THEIR own biggest fans as well!

And this little one takes the cake!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the outfits and wished I owned that belt. You need a tripod or photographer in the morning so we can get the full length photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Happy and creative! :)

    ReplyDelete