Monday, January 3, 2011

1. Today I made a delicious dinner of whole wheat pasta, chicken sausage, red peppers, onions and red sauce. Yummmm!


2. I learned that the iPhone carries an awesome Weight Watchers app that even includes the particulars for the new Points Plus program. And I used this new tool to learn that you can enjoy (or waste) two points on 18 milk chocolate M&Ms.


3. And not just today, but everyday I am so thankful for my family. Around this time of year I get to see them A LOT! We've spent almost every weekend together since Thanksgiving, which is such a blessing. I'm grateful to have parents that set an example with 34 years of marriage, brothers who are as smart and funny as they are kind, a sister (in-law) who is as close and wonderful as any sister I could have imagined and a husband who I love beyond words.

No comments:

Post a Comment