Thursday, January 6, 2011

1. Last night I made some new friends. It was Red's birthday and we went out for drinks and pizza after work. She has some really neat new friends from work and it was nice chatting with and getting to know them!

2. Today I learned that something really can be to sweet for my palate. I made Bob's Red Mill 8 grain hot cereal for breakfast and added two dried dates and 1/2 T Skippy peanut butter. WAY too sweet! We have Skippy left over from Christmas baking and since I'm used to spreading the all natural (only peanuts) peanut butter on my bread, eating Skippy straight up was kind of a shock.

3. And even though it's 6:30 in the morning and I'd much rather be in my cozy bed, I'm grateful for today. A good job waiting for me, Bikram yoga after work and a dinner with family to top it off. I'm a lucky lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment