Tuesday, January 4, 2011

1. Today I made a friend laugh so hard that his drink went down the wrong pipe. I can't even remember exactly what I said (or I can, and it's not fit for grandma's eyes) but to me laughter is such an important part of life and it's nice to know that I share it with others.

2. Tonight I learned a new yoga practice: Yin Yoga. I'm going to start taking yoga again and I thought I'd pair a weekly Bikram class with a new class at the studio called Yin Yoga. Tonight was the first Yin class and I really liked it. It was a lot of long, deep stretches. Very soothing.


3. And I'm thankful that my brother-in-law is flying in tonight to celebrate Christmas with us this weekend. He and his lovely wife weren't able to spend any time with us in December, but he's flying in as I type and will be spending a week with us! As I mentioned yesterday, I love family time. And I love it when Mr. Z and I get to spend time with his family making memories that will be shared for years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment