Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Eats

I've decided to keep a photo log of everything I eat. It's pretty easy to do with my iPhone, although the pictures aren't the best quality. I really have to learn how to use my digital camera.

For breakfast I ate a bowl of pumpkin oat bran with soy milk, topped with granola and almond butter. 


Mixed nuts for a mid-morning snack.


Pork, applesauce and roasted veggie leftovers for lunch.


Also some cheese and crackers.


After lunch I had two pieces of Halloween candy. Dang. I have to be careful about that stuff!



And an apple. A honey crisp. Tasty!


After work I went for a run around the neighborhood. Very short, about 10/15 minutes. I had a headache, so no music, just the light rain. 

Dinner was butternut squash pizza with spinach, pecans and caramelized onions. This is one of my all time favorite dishes! 


Mr. Z had a slice, but then decided to polish off his leftover pizza from this weekend (he prefers the pepperoni to the squash).


For dessert, Mr. Z made us fruit smoothies. What a treat! This beauty was made of an old strawberry fruit popsicle, strawberries, blueberries, pineapple coconut juice, flax, wheat germ and vanilla yogurt. 


Very, very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment