Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Beauty's Back!

The green monster, that is! Our refrigerator has been so jammed packed with delicious veggies from our CSA that we haven't had a space for spinach for a while. I knew after our veggie filled co-op dinner we'd have a little space, so I picked some up last night. And this morning I go to enjoy this!


Ingredients: 1/2 banana, three strawberries, 1/2 cup pineapple, milk and some cherries from the pie. Yep, I was able to just dip my spoon in that wreck of a pie and pull out some delicious, sugar soaked tart cherries. Perfect for a green monster!

The rest of my breakfast included the other half of the banana, sliced in two, topped with peanut butter and whole grain Cheerios. It actually kind of tasted like a candy bar!


Before breakfast I ran/walked 20 minutes followed by 10 minutes of yoga. 

No comments:

Post a Comment