Monday, August 31, 2009

Northern Illinois Horse Festival

I'm back from a super busy weekend at the Northern Illinois Horse Festival! A group from Harmony Horsemanship (including 5 horses) went down for the entire weekend.

My friend Judy and I arrived in Belvidere, IL on Friday evening just in time for dinner at a local Mexican joint. It was so tasty! We both had the three taco dinner special. 


And a tasty pineapple Jarritos to wash it down. 


Ted drove the horses down in the fancy Harmony Horsemanship trailer. Pixie didn't get to come this year, hopefully we'll be fearsome duo next year! 


The Harmony Horsemanship booth looked fantastic! We sold over 10 of the huge soccer balls.


We played two soccer games, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. Unfortunately, I was so busy, I didn't have time to get pictures of the games! But here is a picture from last summer of me playing soccer on Drifter. 


It was an exhausting and wonderful time that was filled with a lot of junk food. I'm ready to get back on track this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment