Sunday, August 23, 2009

I could put Ruthy's jam on a shoe and eat it.

The zucchini bread came out a little overdone. The recipe called for it to bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes and I pulled it out just after an hour. It was done. Pretty, pretty done. Nothing a little butter and mulberry jam can't fix!


Mr. Z returned from the grocery store and started whipping up our delicious dinner.


He used a recipe from a cookbook but modified it quite a bit. That's pretty much how we do things around this joint. 


He made chicken enchiladas with green sauce. Que delicioso!


He also made a salad dressing that was to die for. Secret ingredient? Chicken bouillon. No joke.



AND to top it all off, my Mister cleaned the kitchen!! He was offended that I felt the need to document this occasion with a photo. But what else am I supposed to do when I don't have a kitchen to clean after dinner? I'm lost!


Ain't he cute from the back?

No comments:

Post a Comment