Saturday, August 22, 2009

Lulabell

Sweet little Emma Lou spent an evening with me on Friday. I met Emma twelve years ago when I was a freshman in college and she was ten months old. I was lucky enough to nanny for her and her older siblings, Henry and Sarah for five years. I loved being part of that family! 

The little baby that I lulled to sleep with late '90s country tunes like "Strawberry Wine" has grown up into a smart, intelligent and beautiful young woman. She will be 13 next month. We had a great night.

She got to meet and spend time with Pixie. 



And we got gelato from Java Cat on the way to pick out a movie. 


We decided on "He's Just Not That Into You," which is a romantic comedy that, at times (as Emma's older sister Sarah pointed out) made women look a little desperate. And for dinner we ordered  pepperoni and sausage pizza from Rocky Rococo's. Emma's choice. We never order from Rocky's because Mr. Z loves thin crust. So I forgot how much I really like that pizza. It was tasty.   

No comments:

Post a Comment