Saturday, September 5, 2009

Biggest Fan Friday (a day late!)

One week in, and I forgot about Biggest Fan Friday. Shame on me! Well since you should be your biggest fan EVERY day, I suppose it's not that big of a deal to do Biggest Fan Friday on Saturday. So use the comments section to give yourself a pat on the back!

I had a good Friday, kicking it off with some tasty almond butter for breakfast. 


Then I met a friend for coffee at the Memorial Union. I'm parking at a new spot on campus, so I got to walk along Lakeshore Path to get there. Isn't it beautiful?


My Fabulous Friend, who is always her own biggest fan, put at least six sugars in her triple shot cappuccino! Holy moly! I told her I had to get a picture for the blog. 


After work, I headed to the stable to work with Pixie a bit. Propel is my drink of choice while I'm at the barn.



Then home for a tasty dinner of leftovers. I made a quesadilla with the ingredients from Wednesday night's taco bar. Tasty!



Mr. Z was working all night, so I picked up a movie. I watched, "I Love You Man." Wasn't a huge fan. It's one of those movies that makes you squirm with embarrassment throughout. I'm usually not susceptible to that kind of thing (I LOVE The Office and Curb Your Enthusiasm) but this one got to me for some reason. I spent half the movie hiding behind a pillow... and I was the only one in the room!

Now don't forget to use the comments section below to ring your own bell! Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I've been trying to stick to one sweet a day and this week it's gone pretty well! It's been hard with that peach pie in the fridge, but I'm doing it!

    ReplyDelete