Saturday, August 1, 2009

Apple Cider Vinegar

Apparently, apple cider vinegar is a cure for just about anything (human or otherwise). Pixie has been suffering from "rain rot," an icky skin infection and I heard that apple cider vinegar might help, so I rubbed it all over her - stinky. We'll see if it helps.


Then she had her afternoon snack. 



I'm having dinner with a friend tonight, but when I got home I was starving, so I munched on chips, pico, more chips, and pie. Boy oh boy. I hope I didn't ruin my appetite!  

1 comment:

  1. Carmen J. tells me that if you puta tbsp of Apple Cidar Vinegar in a glass of water and drink it first thing in the morning, it'll help boost your metabolism and suppress appetite. I tried it for a few weeks last summer. Idon't know if it was that, or other things, thathelped me slim down, but it was worth a shot. You can use honey to help sweeten the taste if the cidar vinegar is too much to handle first thing in the morning (I find it tastes worse if you brush your teeth before drinking it!).

    ReplyDelete