Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mom 'n' MIL

It's my mom's last day in town and we went to visit my favorite MIL (mother-in-law) at her farm. She recently welcomed a big, beautiful new addition to her place named Sue.  Here we are with Sue. Isn't she purdy?


My mom was taken with a not-so-new, but just as fabulous item at the farm, a re-finished, vintage, aqua blue bug. It is the sweetest little thing!


After visiting at the house for a while, we took off to Mineral Point for lunch, shopping and sight-seeing. We went to Brewery Creek Inn for lunch and it was AMAZING! I had a delicious walnut burger and side salad with cranberry horseradish dressing.  I was so hungry, I forgot to take a picture. 


We knew immediately upon entering the restaurant and reading this chalkboard that there would be dessert. No question. Can you guess which ones we had? Which would you have?!


We enjoyed the bourbon pecan pie, bread pudding and key lime pie. De-lish!

After lunch we toodled around for a bit. We went to a used book store and Shake Rag Alley






It was a beautiful day with some nice, nice ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment