Sunday, August 2, 2009

Day of Rest

That's what Sundays are for, right? No exercising today, except for 5 minutes of horseback riding and pitting seven hundred cherries (maybe not seven hundred...).

First, here is my version of the vegan banana blueberry muffin I've been trying to perfect. Not bad, but also not even close to the delicious coffee house tasty. I need a new recipe to work with.


This morning I had coffee with a dear friend. I enjoyed a coffee, a not-so-great muffin and a fabulous smoothie.  


My friend had a ginormous cup of coffee, isn't she cute?

I ran home, had a salad and was off to the another friend's house, before we went riding. 

After barn time I went to see my parents finish their bike race. Perfect time for an afternoon snack of corn on the cob. Yum. That handsome man is my dad.

I also had a bite of brat. That pretty lady is my mom.

It took me all weekend to pick up this fancy cherry pitter, but it was well worth it. Pictures of dinner and (hopefully) pie coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment