Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mares eat oats and does eat oats...but I don't.

I'm trying to like oats for breakfast. I really am. Unfortunately, they just might not be my bag. Yesterday I found a recipe online for savory oats: oats, egg, cheese and hot sauce. So I made it for breakfast this morning.


It looked ok... didn't taste great. So I added more salt (that's what you're supposed to do, right?). But I added way too much salt and I felt like I was eating a salt lick for breakfast, with some oats and egg thrown on top.


I guess I'm going to have to stick to my oats in cookies, granola and the baked oatmeal from Crema Cafe.

This morning I ran to three whole songs again!

Live Your Life
Love Lockdown
Single Ladies

Have you ever been running outside to a really great dance song and just busted out your dance moves right there on the sidewalk? Me neither, but I was really tempted to this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment