Monday, August 3, 2009

Wedding Cake

If I'm going to be exercising in the morning, I think I'll be needing either A. a bigger breakfast, or B. morning snacks. This is what I had laying around in my office drawer. They were kind of stale, but did the trick.


Lunch was leftovers from last night. These babies were just as yummy cold. Roasted veggies rock!


This is the afternoon snack I packed. I have equine soccer tonight, which usually requires me running around and burning more calories than usual for a weeknight. So I thought a Luna bar would be good. And if I didn't eat the apple, I'd give it to Pixie. Good plan, right?


Well, plans are made to be spoiled! My co-worker just celebrated her wedding anniversary and brought in leftover cake to share. A piece was delivered directly to my desk. Granted, it's a tiny piece (notice the size compared to the mouse). But wasn't in the "plan." But you know what, I'm going to eat it. It's small, it can be burned off during soccer and I do love chocolate cake.


I'll save the Luna bar for tomorrow. And probably keep the apple for myself. Because if I eat the cake, then wash it down with an apple, it's like it never happened, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment