Thursday, August 20, 2009

Peaches 'n' Cream

My mom and I did yoga every day while she was here. This was our setup in the living room.


This morning, I practiced solo. So sad!

For breakfast I came back to what I know I love, hot creamy cereal. Not oats. I've set myself free of the pressure to eat oats for breakfast and bought a box of Oat Bran. I cooked it with some wheat germ and flax and added some peaches at the last minute.


I topped it with a 1/2 tablespoon peanut butter, 1/2 tablespoon raw sugar cane and 1 tablespoon half and half. It was a delicious peaches and cream concoction. 



Tonight is our night to make dinner for the co-op and I'm thinkin' shepherd's pie.  

1 comment:

  1. This looks yummy!

    Also the pic's on your last post are great, you live in such a beautiful place.

    Glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete