Monday, August 3, 2009

Oh boy.  Monday morning.  Not my favorite.  But somehow I was able to put these puppies...


On this pathway and run nine minutes!  


Besides being exhausted, the runs are going pretty well. I think yoga has helped tune up the inside of my body because I don't get side aches within the first three minutes anymore. In fact I haven't gotten any side aches at all! I gauge my running time by songs.  This morning it was "Ain't Nothing Wrong With That" and "I don't Feel Like Dancing" and a little bit of "Rompe."  My goal by the end of the week is to run three whole songs (around 12-15 minutes).

I also did 10 minutes of yoga outside on our porch after running.

For breakfast I had yogurt blended with strawberries and blueberries with cereal and peanut butter on top.  The yogurt was a little liquidy after blending, but that's ok.  


Speaking of a liquid mess, the pie was a bust.  The crust tastes good, although the cherry soup inside is making it a little soggy.  I followed Miss Betty Crocker's recipe to a T.  Not sure what happened.  Oh well.  Z says it tastes good, so I guess it's not a total loss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment